... Read More
Ellie Mae, Inc.
4155 Hopyard Road, Suite 200
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Phone: 925.227.7000, Toll-free: 877.355.4362
Product type: Online network, software and services for the residential mortgage industry, including: electronic mortgage capabilities; loan origination and mortgage management software; integrated closings with closing document preparation services; and electronic document management and mortgage websites.
Industry: Residential mortgage industry
Target Market: Mortgage originators including mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, community banks, credit unions and national and regional lenders within the United States.
Products & Services:
Ellie Mae Network™: An electronic mortgage origination network that enables US mortgage originators to securely conduct electronic business transactions with lenders and settlement service providers. We believe that about 20% of the nation’s new mortgages originated every year are originated over the Ellie Mae Network. Connectivity to the network is integrated in the Encompass360 software.
Encompass360® Mortgage Management Solution: Enterprise software that supports mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, community banks, credit unions and national and regional lenders throughout the entire loan process. The software includes connectivity to the Ellie Mae Network, electronic document management, reporting, integrated closing with closing document preparation services and a full CRM and provides users with control, visibility and transparency capabilities. The software is either licensed or provided as a full SaaS solution.
- Named a finalist for Mortgage Technology Magazine’s 2009 Release of the Year Award
- Recipient of the Best Customer Lifecycle Award in the 2009 Eloqua Marketing (Markie) Awards
- Recipient of several honors from Mortgage Technology including: Top 50 Service Provider in 2007, 2008 and 2009, winner of the Synergy Award in 2006, Top 25 Vendor in 2006, Top 100 Vendor in 2004 and 2005, and Top Three FIX-IT and Synergy Companies in 2003 and 2005
- Named #6 of “110 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” (2006)
- Named to the “Inc. 500″ List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (October 2004)
- Spotlighted in Tom Peters TV Special as one of five companies changing how business is done in America (May 2004)
- Named “Most Innovative Company” and honored with the Inman Innovator Award in 2003
- Named One of “Top 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies” by East Bay Business Times (August 2002, 2003 & 2004)
- Sig Anderman, Chief Executive Officer and President
- Jonathan H. Corr, Chief Operating Officer
- Limin Hu, Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President of Technology and Operations
- Elisa Lee, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Edgar A. Luce, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration
Board of Directors:
- Sig Anderman
- Carl Buccellato
- Craig Davis
- A. Barr Dolan
- Alan S. Henricks
- Robert J. Levin
- Bernard M. Notas
- Frank Schultz
- Jeb Spencer