July 23, 2014
Ellie Mae Launches New Consumer Direct Solution for Lenders READ MORE »
Go Paperless and SaveCutting paper from your business process doesn’t just save precious natural resources; it also saves you time and energy, and makes life easier for your borrower. Imagine if you could securely request and receive important borrower documents with just a click of a button. What if you could store all of the elements of a loan file in your software and easily access them any time– even years later?
Save time, money and peace of mindEllie Mae’s Encompass Document Management Service delivers convenience and time savings, not to mention the relief of knowing your clients’ data is secure and protected. The service manages and stores all borrower documents electronically inside Encompass® and makes the loan process easier on your borrower, with secure access to document requests, eSign capabilities, and a streamlined workflow.
- Go paperless with confidence. Easily convert paper documents such as applications, appraisals, bank statements and closing packages into electronic images stored in your loan file.
- Stay on top of compliance. Send and track federal and state disclosures for all 50 states directly from Encompass and ensure the right disclosures are ordered with automated loan file auditing.
- Save time and money. Shorten time to close by receiving critical loan documents faster—no more faxes or postal mail, and easily collaborate with colleagues throughout the process.
- Offer maximum flexibility. Give your borrowers the option to eSign or wet sign disclosures, and track borrower acceptance or rejection of disclosures using automated emails.
- Compare data and docs side by side. Make necessary changes to your file while the document is still open on your screen.
- Store everything in your loan file. Convert borrower documents, the 1003, GFE, all settlement services and any paper documents into electronic images from origination through to post-closing.