Stay on Top of Compliance, without Leaving Encompass
The regulatory burden is becoming unbearable for many mortgage lenders, as they struggle to meet strict requirements and comply with new laws. As risk and costs continue to rise, you’re probably wondering how to keep your head above water.
Ride the regulatory tidal wave with ease
Encompass Compliance Service™ protects you from the risk and high cost of compliance by integrating automatic compliance checks and reporting when you need them–early and throughout every phase of the mortgage lifecycle. Powered by Mavent® technology and monitored by Ellie Mae’s in-house team of compliance attorneys and product compliance experts, the solution automatically performs more than 370 federal, state and local consumer protection compliance reviews.
No more crossing your fingers that the loan will comply. Encompass Compliance Service lets you know when you’re in trouble so you can fix the problem and move on.
- Reduce risk and save time.
Automate compliance checks throughout the mortgage lifecycle, improving consistency and reducing the risk variations between loan files.
- Don’t miss anything.
Check loans against various complex federal and state laws and regulations.
- Simplify your workflow.
Run checks as part of your workflow inside Encompass®—no training necessary.
- Trust our expertise and experience.
Rely on the expertise of the Ellie Mae® compliance team.
Built-in reviews include:
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System “NMLS” Registration Review
- Loan Originator Compensation Rules
- Truth In Lending “TILA” including MDIA Tolerance & Right of Rescission Review
- Federal “HOEPA”, State & Local High Cost Threshold Tests
- Higher Priced Subprime, Non-Prime, and Rate Spread Mortgage Loans
- State Consumer Credit Law Review
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac 5% Fee Review
- FHA/VA Enterprise Rules including 203(k)
- Investor guidelines
- OFAC/SSN Review
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act “HMDA” Review including loan level validity & quality error check and
- Geocoding & Address Verification