Rapidly innovate to expand competitive advantage
The Encompass Lending Platform™ allows lenders, service providers, and independent software vendors to extend Encompass®, integrate external systems and data, and to build custom applications in the cloud in order to:
- Innovate faster. Lenders and service providers can build, integrate, or customize solutions, and get them to their customers and market quickly.
- Access data. Lenders, partners, and third-party providers gain access to data and systems across the mortgage ecosystem.
- Expand visibility. Easily view and share loan date, sales pipeline, loan events, documents, and order services.
- Establish consistency. A shared system of record allows all parties to see the same up-to-to-date information in the same format.
- Increase collaboration. Everyone in the ecosystem can easily share, interact, and collaborate without having to create and support new channels.
- Increase competitive advantage. Lenders and service providers can differentiate themselves from competitors by using the Platform to rapidly innovate and customize solutions, and then get them to market fast.
Harness the power of lending-focused APIs
The Encompass Lending Platform includes APIs for:
- Loan data. Customers and developers can conduct multiple data extracts or warehouse-type integrations, as well as access loan data from open or closed loans in Encompass. This data can be used with other external systems (e.g. accounting) for reporting or other purposes. Bulk updates of loan files are also possible.
- Loan view. Leverage search/filtering capabilities for loan files.
- Loan events. Allows users to create a subscribe-and-notify/push notification system that leverages web hooks to send alerts for loan events (e.g. “loan file saved”) via an API.
- Documents. Facilitates the upload/download of loan file attachments in any format.
- Order services. Connect users with third-party services such as appraisal, credit, insurance, and underwriting providers, as well as compliance services and title companies.