Refinance-to-Purchase Mix Steady in May; High LTV Refinances Fell Below 10%... Read More
Encompass Appraisal Service
The appraisal process is as delicate and risky as ever, especially with Dodd-Frank, UAD and UCDP now governing ordering and submitting and the strict fines for non-compliance.
What is more, if appraisals are incorrectly submitted to the GSEs, you not only bog down the entire origination cycle, you also run the risk of tarnishing your company’s reputation with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
With all the regulation and all the risk, originators need an appraisal solution that not only helps facilitate compliance, but also helps saves them time and money by streamlining the appraisal workflow from start to finish.
Encompass Appraisal Service, integrated inside Encompass360®, is that solution:
- Complete your order right from the loan file in Encompass360 — in just minutes;
- Have your designated appraiser run a quick check, powered by Veros Pathway Service, for errors and UAD compliance issues;
- Quickly import complete appraisal reports directly into your eFolder;
- Easily submit UAD-compliant appraisals through the UCDP to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac;
- Charge the borrower’s credit card directly for the appraisal fee and eliminate the middle man;
- Manage your own panel of independent appraisers or work with our integrated appraisal management companies; and
- Customize your appraisal workflow by type of loan and control which of your users can order appraisals.
Encompass Appraisal Service is a cost-effective way to help you stay compliant with the latest appraisal guidelines and navigate the appraisal process with confidence.
Is it time to reassess your appraisal process? Ask us. We have answers.