Featuring Enhanced Loan Originator Compensation Plan Management Capabilities ... Read More
Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan Program
Quality loans, quality processes—right from the start
Ellie Mae’s Total Quality Loan™ (TQL) program, integrated in Encompass360®, consistently drives quality practices early in the origination process to help you gain the advantage of producing high quality loans every time.
- Identify compliance, income and fraud issues early in the origination process;
- Help protect your business from loan buy-backs;
- Fortify your workflow and uncover and correct possible issues before you close the loan; and
- Meet specific investor standards prior to delivery.
Integrated compliance, income verification and fraud services
TQL starts by offering risk services integrated in Encompass360® to help you achieve a consistent workflow and meet heightened standards for compliance, borrower income, collateral and fraud risk:
- Encompass Compliance Service™, automated compliance checks—including HOEPA, HMDA, FHA, TILA and NMLS licensing—throughout the mortgage cycle at the stages of your choosing;
- Encompass 4506-T Service™, income verification allowing you to electronically order tax return data from the IRS, receive a report back in as fast as 24 hours and automatically compare and contrast it to income stated by the borrower; and
- Encompass Fraud Service™, fraud detection to assess and evaluate early payment default and loss severity risk and pattern-recognition fraud scoring and data alerts.
Optional buy-back insurance
Our Total Quality Loan program also offers an optional buy-back insurance program, underwritten by Lloyd’s of London, to protect lenders from potential losses due to borrower and collateral fraud and regulatory non-compliance claims.
Ready to learn more?