Capsilon is the leader in cloud-based intelligent process automation for the mortgage industry leading to increase in velocity of the mortgage production process. Capsilon provides a disruptive advantage to mortgage lenders, investors and servicers, to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction and productivity. Our solution ensures that mortgages are delivered in a time bound manner with competent cost structure and utmost integrity.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Capsilon serves many of the mortgage industry’s most innovative companies, including two of the 10 largest residential mortgage lenders in the United States. For more information, visit www. capsilon.com. We are looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the mortgage industry.
Capsilon Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the product lines at Capsilon.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Partner closely with dev, marketing and sales teams by providing guidance and direction to achieve the product vision
- Conduct competitive analysis, usability studies to stay on top of market trends and competitive offerings
- Define, monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPI’s) that inform the success of products
- Understand Capsilon’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
- Understand and evaluate complex engineering systems and collaborate closely with engineering to find creative solutions that land well in the market.
Education & Experience
- 4+ years product management or product design experience
- 2+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or banking products in a SAAS environment
- 2+ years experience designing user interfaces and APIs
- Organizational and analytical experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
General Business Skills
- Good communication skills both spoken and written, to articulate problems and propose solutions with stakeholders (must have)
- Good interpersonal skills (must have)
- Understanding of US Mortgage processes and/or similar financial industry is an added advantage (nice to have)