San Francisco-based Capsilon is a leading provider of cloud-based document sharing, imaging and collaboration solutions, enabling financial services companies to complete business-critical transactions within and across organizations in less time and at lower cost than they could with other alternatives. The company’s flagship product, Capsilon IQ®, replaces costly and time-intensive paper-based work processes with SaaS-based automation technology for secure imaging, collaboration, workflow, distribution, sharing, archiving, auditing and quality control.
Capsilon has rapidly established itself as a premier provider of cloud-based document imaging and collaboration solutions to hundreds of financial services companies, including two of the 10 largest mortgage lenders in the United States. Capsilon was recently named to HousingWire's TECH100, a list of the most innovating technology companies in the housing economy, for the third consecutive year. For more information, visit www.capsilon.com. The Capsilon Customer Support organization provides a world-class customer support experience through proactive customer outreach, and by effectively managing and quickly resolving customer-reported issues. We are seeking a Technical Support Analyst to provide expert-level product support coverage, answering incoming phone calls and emails regarding system usability and technical questions. Additional tasks include producing reports for customers and management, proactive creation of knowledge base articles and educational materials for customers, website updates, and other projects as assigned by management.
This is a full-time position based in our Troy, Michigan office, working hours between 8:00am-8:00pm ET (8:00am-5:00pm) (9:00am-6:00pm) (11:00am-8:00pm). The selected candidate must cover a live phone shift and monitor ZenDesk for incoming tickets. Scheduled on-call support rotation on nights, weekends and holidays is also required.
If you have a strong working knowledge of software applications running on Microsoft Windows, and you enjoy troubleshooting and resolving technical system issues, we encourage you to apply.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or academic equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing technical support/customer service in a B2B environment
- 1-3 years of experience in the mortgage lending and financial services market
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid understanding of API technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Broad understanding of cloud technologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows 10, MS Office)
- Proficient networking troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to read and comprehend XML
- Prior experience using a case tracking system (preferably Zendesk and/or JIRA) General Business Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills, and comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong meeting ownership: note-taking ability, define action items, follow-up
- Very strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints, handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Initiative and strong sense of ownership
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Must be available for after-hours on-call production support, nights and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice