Ellie Mae Announces Experience 2020 Conference
Annual Event moves to San Diego; Early Bird Pricing Offered
PLEASANTON, Calif. – September 23, 2019 – Ellie Mae®, the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry, today announced that registration is now open for its eighth annual user conference, Ellie Mae Experience 2020. The conference will be held March 23-25, 2020 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego and the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in San Diego, California. This year’s conference encourages attendees to join the digital mortgage journey while participating in general sessions, training, breakout sessions and networking.
With an expected audience of more than 2,500 mortgage industry professionals, this exclusive event gives attendees insight into current and future trends from thought leaders, skills to maximize investments in Ellie Mae’s Encompass digital mortgage solution, and the latest information about consumer engagement, mobility and compliance.
The event will include six conference tracks, more than 32 interactive breakout sessions and 12 hands-on training sessions hosted by Ellie Mae experts and industry leaders.
Conference tracks include:
- Consumer Engagement: The mortgage industry is challenged by fluctuating rates, fewer borrowers and low inventory. This track is designed to bring together stakeholders responsible for capturing and converting new borrowers to discuss trends, new techniques and innovative technology to improve the borrower experience and business outcomes.
- Lending Automation: Want to take loan origination to the next level? This track will showcase best practices and tips for harnessing the Encompass Digital Lending Platform to lower costs, boost productivity, tap into insights, and leverage data.
- Compliance and Lending Standards: Are you up to date on the latest compliance issues and standards? This track brings together industry and software experts to share the insights you need to know today and discuss how to prepare for and manage the ever-changing industry and regulatory environment.
- Industry and Technology Trends: Connect with like-minded visionaries and innovators from across the home lending ecosystem to discover and discuss technology and trends impacting the mortgage industry.
- Developer Summit: Exclusively for software developers and solutions architects, the Developer Summit provides a unique opportunity to engage one-on-one with developers and experts from Ellie Mae. Dive deep into highly technical sessions, including hands-on coding workshops and live demos.
- Partner Track: Designed for members of the Encompass Partner Network, this track provides a unique opportunity to tap into best practices and learnings to get the most out of your Ellie Mae partnership.
“San Diego is known for its picturesque beaches, amazing weather, the famous Gaslamp Quarter and now Ellie Mae Experience 2020,” said Jonathan Corr, president and CEO of Ellie Mae. “We look forward to welcoming our connected community of mortgage industry leaders as we showcase digital mortgage innovation, share our technology roadmap and best practices, and offer networking opportunities so that our attendees can maximize their time together.”
The early bird discount will be offered through January 24, 2020. The discounted conference rate is $1,395 or $2,390 if bundled with training. The regular conference rate is $1,595 or $2,590 if bundled with training. Groups of five or more will receive an additional $250 off their conference registration. The special conference room rate for Experience 2020 is available at both the Manchester Grand Hyatt and the Marriott Marquis.
The conference keynote speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
To learn more about Experience 2020 and to take advantage of early bird pricing, visit https://experience.elliemae.com/
To learn about exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities at Experience 2020, visit https://experience.elliemae.com/exhibit20
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and shorten the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362 to learn more.
# # #
© 2019 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs® Mavent®, Velocify®, the Ellie Mae logo and other trademarks or service marks of Ellie Mae, Inc. appearing herein are the property of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.