- Business Rules
Ellie Mae Announces Experience Keynote 2020 Speakers
Motivational speakers and cross-industry leaders to keynote the 2020 event in San Diego
PLEASANTON, Calif. – January 6, 2020 – Ellie Mae®, the leading cloud-based loan origination platform provider for the mortgage industry, today announced the speaker lineup and topics for its annual Experience conference. Experience 2020 will be held March 23-25 at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in San Diego, California. This year’s conference encourages attendees to join the digital mortgage journey while participating in general sessions, training, breakout sessions and networking.
With an expected audience of more than 2,500 mortgage industry professionals, this exclusive event gives attendees insight into current and future trends from thought leaders, skills to maximize investments in Ellie Mae’s Encompass™ Digital Lending Platform and the latest information about consumer engagement, lending automation, compliance, trends and development to help grow their businesses. The event will include six conference tracks, more than 32 interactive breakout sessions and 12 hands-on training sessions hosted by Ellie Mae experts and industry leaders. These sessions and tracks will arm mortgage professionals with insights and resources to help them succeed in 2020 and beyond.
Highlighted Experience 2020 speakers include:
- Day One – Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Jonathan Corr, president and CEO, Ellie Mae
- Joe Tyrrell, COO, Ellie Mae
- Jake Wood, co-founder and CEO, Team Rubicon, a nonprofit organization that recruits, trains and deploys military veterans to disaster zones around the world
- Day Two – Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Bob Broeksmit, president and CEO, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Eric Connors, SVP, product strategy and management, Ellie Mae
- Leslie Odom Jr., Tony and Grammy award-winning performer and author
- Other notable speakers include:
- Sarah Thomas, National Football League (NFL) official
- Mark Fleming, chief economist, First American Financial Corporation
- Michael Fratantoni, chief economist and SVP of research and industry technology, Mortgage Bankers Association
To learn more about Experience 2020, read more about the speakers and take advantage of early bird pricing (which expires January 24), visit: https://experience.elliemae.com/.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and shorten the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362 to learn more.
# # #
© 2020 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs®, Mavent®, Velocify®, the Ellie Mae logo and other trademarks or service marks of Ellie Mae, Inc. appearing herein are the property of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.