- Business Rules
Ellie Mae Announces New Ellie Mae Experience 2018 Speakers; MBA President and CEO David Stevens to Keynote
Annual User Conference Brings Together More Than 3,000 Mortgage Industry Leaders to Explore Digital Mortgage Strategies and Solutions
PLEASANTON, Calif. – January 10, 2018 – Ellie Mae® (NYSE: ELLI), the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry, today announced that new speakers have been added to the Ellie Mae Experience 2018 lineup, including MBA President and CEO David Stevens, who will keynote during the General Session on Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Dave Stevens has more than 30 years of experience in mortgage finance, serving as Assistant Secretary for Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). He has held positions in senior management with Wells Fargo, Freddie Mac, and World Savings, and prior to his appointment by the Obama Administration to serve at HUD, Stevens was President and COO of the Long and Foster Companies.
Besides Dave Stevens Ellie Mae Experience 2018 will also feature general session keynotes from:
- General Stanley A. McChrystal, Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan
- Amy Purdy, 2014 Paralympic Bronze Medalist and Three-Time World Cup Gold Medalist
- Jonathan Corr, Ellie Mae President and CEO
- Joe Tyrrell, Ellie Mae Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy
- Jonas Moe, Ellie Mae Senior Vice President of Market Strategy
Additional notable Experience 2018 session presenters include:
- Jordan Brown, Founding Principal and Chief Executive Officer of Marketwise Advisors
- Eric Cook, Digital Strategist at WSI
- AJ Franchi, Chief Operating Officer, Gold Star Financial Group
- Daryl Jones, Director at Cornerstone Advisors
- Thomas Kearney, Partner, Consumer Financial Services Practice Group at Akerman LLP
- Jack Konyk, Executive Director of Government Affairs at Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Marcy Lindhout, 1st Senior Vice President and Director of Mortgage Lending at Chemical Bank
- Matt Hicks, Mortgage Director at First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Jerra Ryan, Senior Vice President of Compliance at First Choice Loan Services Inc.
- Joshua Weinberg, Executive Vice President of Compliance at First Choice Loan Services, Inc.
- Steve Williams, Partner at Cornerstone Advisors
“We’re thrilled to welcome our connected community of mortgage industry professionals to our sixth annual Ellie Mae Experience,” said Jonathan Corr, President and CEO of Ellie Mae. “Ellie Mae Experience provides the backdrop to showcase the accomplishments of our customers, the digital mortgage innovation shaping the industry, and the best practices that drive our collective success.”
Registration is now open for Ellie Mae Experience 2018. The three-and-a-half-day event will include eight conference tracks, 46 interactive breakout sessions and 12 hands-on training sessions hosted by Ellie Mae experts and industry leaders. Ellie Mae Experience 2018 takes place March 19-21, 2018 at the Wynn in Las Vegas and will bring together more than 3,000 mortgage industry leaders to discuss the latest strategies, share best practices and receive hands-on training while experiencing first-hand the next generation of digital mortgage solutions that will shape the industry.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and shorten the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362 to learn more.
# # #
© 2018 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs®, the Ellie Mae logo and other trademarks or service marks of Ellie Mae, Inc. appearing herein are the property of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.