Ellie Mae Now Accepting Nominations for Ellie Mae Hall of Fame 2017
Former Pittsburgh Steelers Coach Bill Cowher to Present Winners at Ellie Mae Experience 2017
PLEASANTON, Calif. – September 20, 2016 – Ellie Mae® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that nominations are now being accepted for the 2017 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame Awards, given each year to mortgage companies and partners that have distinguished themselves in their use of Ellie Mae technology.
The Ellie Mae Hall of Fame Awards recognize the best and brightest companies in the mortgage industry who use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution. Winners will be announced at Ellie Mae Experience, held March 6-8, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Nominations will be accepted through November 16, 2016.
Nominations are now being accepted for the following categories, each representing key benefits of Ellie Mae technology:
- Exceptional Excellence in Business Growth – recognizing companies that have achieved demonstrable growth through the use of Encompass and innovative sales and marketing processes.
- Excellence in Compliance Automation – recognizing forward-thinking companies that have leveraged business rules, alerts and the Encompass Compliance Service to fully integrate compliance into their origination processes, thereby minimizing the chance of compliance-related issues.
- Exceptional Achievement in Loan Quality – recognizing companies that have leveraged capabilities within Encompass, including the Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan program, to drive higher levels of quality throughout the origination process. Criteria can include the reduction of post-funding suspense conditions, reduction in time that loans are on warehouse lines and/or the establishment of exceptional loan quality control processes.
- Outstanding Efficiency and ROI – recognizing companies that have achieved superior returns on investment through the use of Encompass technology, configurable workflows, custom fields, business rules and other functionality to streamline workflows, quality insurance and secondary market processes.
- Lender’s Choice for Best Partner – recognizing the top partner available through the Ellie Mae Network within Encompass. Prior Hall of Fame Inductees nominate and select the recipient of the award.
Bill Cowher, Super Bowl-winning head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers and CBS NFL Analyst will keynote and present the awards to the Hall of Fame winners. Cowher’s Steelers teams earned 10 post-season berths, captured eight division titles, advanced to six AFC Championship games, made two Super Bowl appearances and won one Super Bowl title. NFL.com named him as one of the most motivational coaches of all-time and in 2007, Cowher joined CBS Sports to bring his experience, knowledge and passion for the game as an analyst for the Network’s NFL studio show, THE NFL TODAY.
Ellie Mae clients can nominate their company for the Ellie Mae Hall of Fame or view prior winners at http://experience.elliemae.com/hall-of-fame. Inductees will join an esteemed group of previously inducted Ellie Mae clients. 2016 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame winners include: Academy Mortgage, American National Bank, Columbus Capital Lending, CoreLogic, First Choice Loan Services, Happy State Bank, Peoples National Bank, Prosperity Home Mortgage, TruHome Solutions, VanDyk Mortgage Corporation and Waterstone Mortgage Corporation.
“Our Experience 2017 conference provides a great backdrop for Ellie Mae to recognize our esteemed customers and partners who have achieved exceptional results through their innovative use of Ellie Mae technology,” said Jonathan Corr, President and CEO of Ellie Mae. “We look forward to receiving these success stories and to honoring mortgage industry leaders.”
The early bird discount will be offered through December 16, 2016. The discounted conference rate is $1,195 or $2,090 if combined with pre-conference training. The regular conference rate offered after December 16, 2016 is $1,395 or $2,390 if combined with pre-conference training. Groups of five or more will receive an additional 20 percent discount. To learn more, visit http://experience.elliemae.com/.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution, Mavent Compliance Service, and AllRegs research, reference and education resources to improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency across the entire mortgage lifecycle. Visit EllieMae.com or call (877) 355-4362 to learn more.
# # #
© 2016 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs®, DataTrac®, Ellie Mae Network™, Mavent®, Mortgage Returns®, Prospect Manager®, Total Quality Loan®, True CRM®, TQL® and the Ellie Mae logo are trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.