5 Reasons to Register for Experience 2020 by January 24
We are already half way through the first month of the New Year and March will be here before we know it! Now is the time to register for the only event this year that gathers Ellie Mae experts, customers, partners, and industry leaders all in one place to share best practices and insights – Ellie Mae’s Experience 2020 user conference.
This year’s conference will take place in San Diego, CA on March 23-25 and you don’t miss this opportunity to meet up with old friends and make new connections in an environment full of mutual discovery, friendly competition, and unique experiences.
Here are five reasons that now is the best time to register for Experience:
1. Seats are still available in our most highly anticipated sessions, including:
- URLA Readiness - Best Practices for Internal Readiness and Adoption: A panel of Ellie Mae customers will share their internal game plans for the successful adoption and usage of the new workflow.
- Back-Office Process Automation Through AI: Learn how innovative lenders are reducing manual labor by up to 50% in key stages of the mortgage lifecycle by applying intelligent process automation technology to drive exception-based workflows.
- 2020 Housing Outlook: Hear some of our industry’s top economists share their projections for 2020 ranging from politics to the global economy, to home equity trends.
- Reimagining the Mortgage Workflow: Join us to find out how you can leverage task-based workflows to increase efficiencies and discover all Ellie Mae has to offer today and in the near future.
- Compliance Hot Topics: Join a panel of compliance and industry experts who will discuss hot compliance trends including complying with UDAAP, what's after the 2021 LIBOR Sunset, and cybersecurity standards model law and standard procedures.
- What's the Real Deal with eClosing?: Hear from industry peers and partners along with Ellie Mae subject matter experts about how we are preparing now and for the future of eClosing.
2. Register for our newly added URLA Roadshow with Product Expert Q&A classes and other trainings courses before they fill up to hone your skills with:
- Insights into best practices to enhance your workflow
- Introductions to recent feature upgrades
- Tips and tricks for using Encompass tools to save time
- Opportunity to get inspired and learn from fellow administrators
- Guidance for administrators and loan officers to set up and use the new URLA form
3. Reserve your spot at our fourth annual Executive Women’s Networking Event, sponsored by Freddie Mac, to enjoy:
- An afternoon fireside chat with Sarah Thomas, the first female American football official for the National Football League
- A networking reception on a veranda with stunning views of San Diego
4. Book your hotel room early to secure the lowest possible rates at both the Manchester Grand Hyatt and Marriot Marquis.
5. Take advantage of Early Bird Pricing to save $200 per registration when you register by January 24.
See you in San Diego!