- Business Rules
Sales and Consumer Engagement
Relationships that drive success: Tapping the brilliance of Dale Vermillion
Looking for expert guidance in the ever-expanding mortgage landscape? How about taking some cues from a 36-year industry veteran who has literally trained a million loan officers? That’s Dale Vermillion in a nutshell. Renowned author of Navigating the Mortgage Maze, Vermillion recently appeared as a featured speaker at Experience 2019, where his session received both high attendance and rave reviews. Now, you can capture these insights through an exclusive 2-part webinar series focused on building exceptional borrower and partner relationships.
In Part 1, Dale speaks on how to create a borrower first experience. He focuses on how to blend technology and human interaction to form authentic and successful customer connections. In short, he teaches us that relationships matter.
Learn how to:
- Embrace and maximize our industry’s evolving technological developments, while also working to create great relationships
- Utilize the “Triangle for Success™”, which can differentiate lenders in today’s exceedingly-competitive, customer-centric environment
- Be high tech and high touch, and form successful sales, service and communications strategies
In Part 2, Dale outlines how to optimize the partner ecosystem. Just as Part 1 highlighted the importance of deep and lasting customer relationships, Part 2 focuses on the partner affiliations we form that can make or break success.
Get tips on how to:
- Create a partnership mindset that looks out for the interest of others
- Better tackle the challenges of today’s purchase-driven marketplace
- Get the buyers needed to subsidize your business, while dealing with competitive pressures
- Understand and capitalize on the growing demand driven by Millennials
- Take an expert approach to building solid and profitable partner relationships, based on loyalty and mutual success
Experience 2019 was filled to the brim with insights from experts like Dale Vermillion. We will continue to share these pearls of wisdom, so bookmark the Ellie Mae Welcome Mat blog and check back often. You can also speak with an Ellie Mae expert at any time to discuss your business and our related solutions.