Please note that the SAFE Act specifically prohibits the taking of the same course in successive years.
During the course the following topics will be covered:
- History of the USA PATRIOT Act
- Persons Covered
- Governing Authority
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Section 311 - Correspondent Accounts
- Section 312 - Non-U.S. Residents
- Section 313 - Shell Banks
- Section 319(b) - Recordkeeping
- Section 326 - Customer Identification Program
- Section 351 - Suspicious Activity Reports
- Section 359 - Money Transmitter
- Section 352 - Anti-Money Laundering Programs
- Section 314 - Information Sharing
- Section 358 - Bank Secrecy Provisions
- Section 358(g) - Fair Credit Reporting
- Title 31 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 103
- Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Programs
- Compliance Officer
- Internal Controls
- Independent Audit
- Suspicious Activity Reports
- Currency Transaction Reports
- FinCEN Enforcement Activity
LEARNING GOALS & OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Recognize the purpose and scope of the USA PATRIOT Act
- Define the ways in which the Act changed the Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money laundering laws
- Identify how the Act impacted financial privacy and credit reporting
- List compliance procedures required by the Act
- Recognize risk for liability for non-compliance with the Act
- All Mortgage Loan Originators
Each self-paced, self-study course examines a particular topic, allowing students to hone in on a focused set of learning concepts. Each course is designed with learning objectives, comprehensive course materials, learning reinforcement activities that appeal to various learning styles and real world examples, with audio and/or video recordings of industry experts.
The final exam is completed online with instant grading, and you can download your industry-recognized certificate of completion after you successfully pass the course. This course will take no less than one hour to complete.
TUITION & REGISTRATION
This course satisfies one hour of NMLS-approved Continuing Education training.
Tuition for this course is $60.00 and includes the Credit Banking and Admin Fee applicable to this course.
NMLS CE courses purchases are valid until 31-DEC of the year purchased, or upon course completion and reporting to the NMLS. Upon successful completion of the course, students can download their industry-recognized certificate of completion and transcript.
NOTE: The SAFE Act specifically prohibits the taking of the same course in successive years.
For more information or to register by phone, call your Regional Account Executive at (800) 848-4904 or email email@example.com.