- Business Rules
Getting Started with Data Connect
This course provides instruction for everything you need to get started with Data Connect. From the provisioning process, getting connected to Data Connect, installing and configuring software to successfully pull data from your Encompass system using Data Connect, and options for presenting that data using analytics and reporting tools, you’ll learn what you need to get up and running.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Articulate the history/chronology of Data Connect.
- Explain the architecture of Data Connect.
- Generate software keys for signing, encrypting, and decrypting data.
- Initiate and receive provisioning for Data Connect.
- Install query software compatible with Encompass Data Connect.
- Map Encompass fields using the Encompass Loan Schema fields.
- Pull data from the Encompass platform through Data Connect.
- Build reports and dashboards for business analytics.
- Structure the data to report and extract value.
- Run Optimized, structured queries.
- Generate reports on subjects such as:
- Pull-Through Rates
- Expiring Locks
- Loan Redisclosures
- Normalize Encompass Data with external data sources.
- SQL Workbench Connectivity Issues
- SQL Workbench Test Results
- MMC Settings
Classroom Course - $1,590
No class events currently scheduled. View Education Calendar