Mortgage Education Packages
Education is essential. These packages deliver a suite of comprehensive courses, with topics covering every stage of the loan process, including RESPA-TILA content on preparing the loan estimate and closing disclosure forms. Premium package also offers CE courses.
AllRegs has the courses you need with dozens of available titles that focus on appraisal, closing, compliance, origination, underwriting, servicing, fair housing, and more. Reporting options round out the features, giving enterprise level customers the proof they need when auditors come calling.
- The freedom of self-study online courses
- Interactive practice activities, real-world examples, and how-to demonstrations of industry forms and processes
- Course delivery in an online learning management system (LMS)
- Access to new and updated courses over a 12-month subscription period
- Knowledge checks and assessments
- Industry-recognized certificates of completion
- Links to AllRegs content and regulatory analyses
- Student progress reporting feature (additional fee)
- Continuing Education for licensed MLOs *Premium package only
The content is written and curated by industry experts, with a focus on students’ learning goals and objectives. And with so many courses available, it is easy to create a custom curriculum that fits your company’s needs.
Self-paced, online education packages and courses
The Ellie Mae® Continuing Education Courses are your solution for meeting federal and state SAFE Act continuing education licensing requirements. Ask about our Premium education package that provides the complete federal and state CE subscription for your entire organization as well as general mortgage and compliance training for your non-licensed mortgage staff.
Thank you all for a successful 2019 CE season. AllRegs by Ellie Mae does not participate in late CE (January - March) and will return with our 2020 library in Q2.
Requirements › Bio-Sig FAQ ›