Mortgage Education Packages
Education is essential. These packages deliver a suite of comprehensive courses, with topics covering every stage of the loan process, including RESPA-TILA content on preparing the loan estimate and closing disclosure forms. Premium package also offers CE courses.
AllRegs has the courses you need with dozens of available titles that focus on appraisal, closing, compliance, origination, underwriting, servicing, fair housing, and more. Reporting options round out the features, giving enterprise level customers the proof they need when auditors come calling.
- The freedom of self-study online courses
- Interactive practice activities, real-world examples, and how-to demonstrations of industry forms and processes
- Course delivery in an online learning management system (LMS)
- Access to new and updated courses over a 12-month subscription period
- Knowledge checks and assessments
- Industry-recognized certificates of completion
- Links to AllRegs content and regulatory analyses
- Student progress reporting feature (additional fee)
- Continuing Education for licensed MLOs *Premium package only
The content is written and curated by industry experts, with a focus on students’ learning goals and objectives. And with so many courses available, it is easy to create a custom curriculum that fits your company’s needs.
Self-paced, online education packages and courses
- Analyzing the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Avoiding UDAAP Violations
- Completing the New URLA
- Evaluating the Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Fulfilling RESPA Requirements
- Getting to Know the Truth in Lending Act
- Homeowners Protection Act (HPA)
- Implementing the Anti-Money Laundering Rules of the Bank Secrecy Act
- Introducing the CFPB (Dodd-Frank)
- Introduction to Compliance Management Systems
- Introduction to Vendor Management
- Key to Information Security
- Practical Application of the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- Privacy in Mortgage Lending
- Recognizing the Impact of the SAFE Act of 2008
- Regulatory Compliance for Mortgage Lenders
- Reviewing Debt Collection Practices
- The New URLA: What’s Different?