Quality Control for Mortgage Servicing
Get your servicing quality control policies in place with the AllRegs Quality Control for Mortgage Servicing.
This policy provides clear guidance on quality control requirements associated with loan servicing. With strong references to servicing guidance provided by applicable agencies (Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, FHA/HUD, VA, RHS, etc.), this policy manual is designed to address the goals and expectations of quality control measures based on the type of loans being serviced. In addition, this document includes guidance on subservicing. We recommend a supporting policy on Vendor Management to round out your policy coverage if subservicing is applicable to your business model.
The AllRegs Quality Control for Mortgage Servicing is a turnkey solution when it comes to effective QC protocols. This powerful resource is designed to provide strong references to the loan servicing requirements the QC practices outlined within this policy. This document addresses the many investor and agency expectations that loan servicers have an active quality control program in place. Not only does policy help maximize effectiveness of your servicing operations, but it helps ensure compliance with investor, insurer/guarantor, along with applicable federal laws.
Several federal offices require implementation or access to this manual, including:
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- HUD/FHA - U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- VA - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ginnie Mae
- RHS - Rural Housing Service+
Quality Control for Mortgage Servicing Policy Manual Benefits
- Supports strong operational practices
- Supports compliance with investor or agency requirements
- Provides opportunity to address issues that are revealed during QC activities
- Leverage our resource to save your team TIME and EFFORT with our turnkey policy manual (Time Saver!)
- Now includes guidance on subservicing
- Utilize agency/insurer specific checklists to ensure consistency (also included)
- Strong citations and references throughout the content makes verification of QC procedures a snap
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!
|1.2||Required Review||Mandatory Review||Be sure this accurately reflects your company’s annual policy review process.|
|2.1||collections and Default Servicing||Mandatory Review||Include or reference related procedures in this section.|
|3||Staff and Training||Mandatory Review||Include the means by which your organization provides and tracks required training.|