Signature Authority Policy Manual
Do you need a policy plan to address who can sign what, when, and why, with a means to keep track of it all? We have your solution. The AllRegs Signature Authority Policy Manual is a comprehensive, turnkey template that defines roles and responsibilities for all levels from the executive office on down. It addresses all types of documents from checks to mortgage instruments, and all types of transactions from internal transactions to those that are federally regulated. Businesses of any size or structure can use this flexible policy which lends itself to expanded implementation as your organization grows.
Gain control, create documentation and build accountability with:
- A policy covering most areas and issues
- Two-page Statement of Confirmation and Acceptance to document granted authority at the employee level
- Seven categories of transactions
- Matrix to track all granted authority
- Accountability and monitoring requirements
- Scheduled policy reviews
- Legal summary
- Practical application examples
The policy features the following benefits:
- Complete AllRegs' Signature Authority Policy Manual, saving you development time and resources
- A complete policy is delivered via email within one business day after purchase
- Customizable by you, with your internal policies and procedures
- Ability to add, delete and update your plan to suit the business model of your organization
- Meet your regulatory or internal compliance requirements
- Affordable one-time purchase fees
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!
|1.1||Goals and Objectives||Mandatory Review||Include the point of view or culture of your organization in this section, if applicable.|
|1.2||Required Review||Mandatory Review||Be sure this accurately reflects your company’s annual policy review process.|
|2.1||Internal Controls||Mandatory Review||Include or reference related procedures in this section.|
|3||Staff and Training||Mandatory Review||Include the means by which your organization provides and tracks required training.|
|4.5||Types of Transactions||Optional Enhancement||This section describes various transaction types requiring authority. Amend this to fit your organizational needs.|
|5.2||Penalties||Recommended Best Practice||You may need to refine this to reflect your institution’s approach to internal violations.|
|5.2.1||Penalties—Corporate||Recommended Best Practice||The “Corporate” section should be modified to reflect your internal penalties affecting employees.|
|6||Practical Application||Recommended Best Practice||Refine to include procedural steps applicable to functional areas.|
|7.1||Signature Authority Matrix||Optional Enhancement||Consider customizing or replacing to fit your organizational needs.|