- Business Rules
Automated, efficient, and easy. Even as regulations change.
Developed and maintained by internal experts, attorneys, and outside counsel, Encompass Compliance Service gives lenders all the power they need to automatically check for (and be alerted to) potential violations.
Eliminate tedious, time-consuming manual compliance reviews and minimize the need to hire or train additional staff.
Minimize the risk of buybacks and compliance-related fines by being alerted to potential violations before closing.
Leverage the same automation technology as top lenders and investors.
Stay in control
Decide exactly when and how often to run compliance checks during the origination process and even use business rules to trigger specific reviews.
Encompass Compliance Service helps you stay compliant with more than 370 state, local, and federal regulations, including:
- National Mortgage Licensing System “NMLS” Registration Review
- Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Reviews and Threshold Tests
- Loan Officer Compensation Rules
- Truth In Lending “TILA” including MDIA Tolerance & Right of Rescission Review
- Federal “HOEPA”, State & Local High Cost Threshold Tests
- Higher Priced, Subprime, Non-Prime, and Rate Spread Mortgage Loans
- State Consumer Credit Law Review
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac 5% Fee Review
- FHA/VA Enterprise Rule
- Investor guidelines
- OFAC/SSN Review
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act “HMDA” Review including loan level validity and quality error check
- Geocoding & Address Verification
A critical component to loan quality
Encompass Compliance Service is a part of the Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan® Program, which provides lenders with a best-practice workflow for ensuring a high level of quality, compliance, and efficiency throughout the loan life cycle.
Learn more about our Total Quality Loan Program
“We have a compliance team, but without Encompass (Compliance Service), we’d have to staff it with more people to keep up. Instead, we use the tools in the system to catch errors, manage disclosures and keep loan quality high.”
Business Systems Manager, SWBC Mortgage Corporation