Encompass Consumer Connect: Creating Business at Digital Speed
digital mortgage experience needs to create a connection – fast – or the mortgage never happens. Encompass Consumer Connect™, part of our Ellie Mae Consumer Engagement Suite™, lets borrowers easily complete an online mortgage application, instantly engage with their loan officer, and securely upload and eSign documents, all from your custom online portal. It features:
- Easy-to-use online application for borrowers
- Direct integration within Encompass
- Built-in security and compliance
- Seamless document uploading and eSigning
- Integrated services to improve workflow
- Out-of-the-box mobile responsive design
Encompass Consumer Connect – it’s faster, less expensive, streamlines everything from online applications to data collection, and is an essential component of the modern digital mortgage. And best of all, it comes free for all Encompass customers!
Encompass Lending Platform 18.3 Major Release: Built for KBYO2
On October 1, 2018, implementation of the Know Before You Owe 2 (KBYO2) rule changes become a reality. Our latest Encompass Lending Platform Release – 18.3 – is hardwired to handle it.
18.3’s KBYO2–ready features include:
workflow for disclosing to Non-Borrowing Owners
- Support for tolerance cures using Principal Reduction
Plus these new fee level Change of Circumstance management tools:
- The ability to document changes on an individual fee basis
- Enhanced logic for calculating baselines
Encompass 18.3 is ready for KBYO2. Learn more. Read the release notes.
Encompass TPO Connect 18.3: Better, Faster, Simpler
The Encompass TPO Connect 18.3 Major Release will help you boost productivity across your wholesale and correspondent channels. The release delivers the added ability to:
- Drive efficiencies with configurable workflows and pipeline views
and purchase loans faster with a simplified loan submittal process
- Collaborate with TPOs more effectively with welcome and password reset templates and lender notifications
And there’s more. Learn about Encompass TPO Connect 18.3 and what it will deliver for you.
Save Time, Save Money: Do More and Better Business with ACE (Automated Collateral Evaluation) in Encompass
Mac and Ellie Mae continue to work together to enhance Freddie Mac Loan Advisor Suite® in Encompass. ACE in Loan Product Advisor® provides sellers the option to waive the traditional appraisal for certain mortgages. Authorized users can configure Encompass so that users are notified with an alert when a loan is eligible for ACE. The benefits of ACE are:
- Get to closing faster – no need for a traditional appraisal
- Save money – no appraisal fee
- Immediate certainty – automatically eligible for collateral rep and warranty relief
Register for and start using Fannie Mae UCD Transfer right from Encompass
UCD Transfer will enable correspondent lenders to transfer UCD data to an aggregator. Aggregators have the ability to retrieve the transferred UCD data including the UCD Findings Report, the PDF of the Closing Disclosure, and the UCD XML file from the UCD Collection Solution. Other benefits:
be made to more than one lender
- All parties involved will have access to the UCD data
- Is an optional functionality
Find out how to register for Fannie Mae UCD Transfer in Encompass.
Encompass Product & Pricing Service is bringing you exciting functionality with the 18.3 release!
Ellie Mae is excited to announce that Encompass Product and Pricing Service has new features and functionality available in the 18.3 release coming on Saturday, July 21.
All new with this release:
Programs is now available and enables you to offer uniquely priced versions of an investor's programs while continuing to offer that investor's existing programs.
- New Custom Fields Tab in admin settings delivers greater qualification capabilities, including the ability to pull in additional fields from Encompass at lock request.
- EPPS Field Mapping of the Borrower/Lender Paid Value in Encompass
- Calculation for the Total Loan Amount
- And more…
For details on all this release entails, please read the release notes.
The Ellie Mae Network: Outside Services Inside Encompass
Mae Network™ is an integrated network of hundreds of service providers and mortgage companies. Working within Encompass, it allows you to quickly access and order all the services you need to originate high-quality, compliant loans. And because it’s integrated into your Encompass digital mortgage workflow, you can close faster, keep everything in a single system of record, stay compliant, and know that you’re working with trusted, top-flight providers.
AllRegs by Ellie Mae: NMLS Continuing Education Made Easy
Combining an expansive library with online ease, the AllRegs® by Ellie Mae® Continuing
Education Courses are your simple solution for meeting federal and state SAFE Act continuing education licensing requirements. From a single online dashboard, you can:
- Ensure your team meets CE requirements for most states, districts, and territories
- Extend NMLS-required courses to your current and prospective LOs
- Leverage quality instructional-design principles and industry expert-driven content
- Easily monitor and report on LO continuing education progress and completion
- Provide your team with a comprehensive continuing education library at reasonable cost
up-to-date, the content is written and curated by industry experts, with a focus on students’ learning goals and objectives. Pick and choose, or select a comprehensive package. A wide range of courses are available, so it is easy to create a custom curriculum that fits your company’s needs.
Ellie Mae Health Check: Maximum System Wellness Means Optimal Performance
Get deep insight into your Encompass workflow, and walk away with expert recommendations to maximize performance. Schedule a Health Check from Encompass. Our experts can help you:
- Identify and fix an acute issue that’s slowing your processes
overall efficiency and speed workflows
- Reach next level performance so you can accelerate ahead
Watch this short video. It features some leading lenders sharing their real-world issues and Health Check results.
Did you know 50% of consumers start an online loan application but don’t complete it?*
represents a missed opportunity for lenders to turn applications into loans – and a call to take action! The consumer landscape has evolved, convenience, customization and choice are now table steaks. Your success – even your survival as a business – depends on it. During this webinar, Ellie Mae’s SVP of Consumer Engagement Strategy, Nick Hedges, will explore trends in the changing customer landscape and arm you with tools to help you to address that missed 50%. You’ll find out how to:
- Increase engagement and lower acquisition costs
- Deliver a superior, holistic customer experience
- Close more loans
- Retain existing customers
More, Convert More: How to Engage Beyond the Online Form
Wednesday, August 22nd | 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
Nick Hedges, SVP, Consumer Engagement Strategy, Ellie Mae
*Source: Ellie Mae Encompass Consumer Connect data analysis
The Encompass Lending Platform 18.3 Major Release Is Coming – Are You Prepared?
The Encompass Lending Platform 18.3 Major Release is coming soon and will include exciting enhancements to our application and APIs designed to help you drive efficiencies, stay compliant, and ensure quality across your entire loan origination workflow.
This on-demand webinar presents Ellie Mae Product and Product Marketing team members taking viewers through an in-depth walkthrough of the 18.3 Major Release, and highlight how the updates will positively impact your business.
The on-demand webinar covers:
- How to stay compliant with the final implementation of the Know Before You Owe 2 (KBYO2) rule changes effective October 1, 2018
- How to drive efficiencies and reduce risk with new change of circumstance reporting enhancements
new open APIs and examples of how lenders are using them to automate key workflows and add new functionality to Encompass
Ellie Mae Classic 2018: Get Ready to Tee It Up
Join us at Ellie Mae Classic on August 6-12 for a great week of golf, goodwill, and unforgettable fun at TPC Stonebrae in Hayward, California!
- 156 pro golfers and $600,000 prize purse
- One of the more beautiful courses on the PGA TOUR’s Web.com tour
Celebrity shootout with Golden State Warriors, Oakland Athletics, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, San Francisco Giants, and San Jose Earthquakes - Tickets
Tournament will benefit the Warriors Community Foundation “Hoops for Kids” program
4506–Transcripts.com Integration: Faster Transcripts Means Faster Closing
in Encompass, 4506-Transcripts.com provides fast, accurate IRS 4506-Transcript forms for mortgage loan processing, quality control, and auditing. Eliminating days – even weeks – from the acquisition process, they cut through IRS bureaucracy to deliver fraud protection services that can reduce your risk. “We’re so excited about our partnership with Ellie Mae and the update to automate Fannie Mae D1C with Encompass,” says Sandra James, CEO of 4506-Transcripts.com.
Learn more about how it works, watch this short video.