Encompass 19.1 Major Release Now Available in Test Environments
The Encompass 19.1 Major Release is coming. Now in test environments, highlights include additional HELOC functionality and several enhancements to system and pipeline performance. If you want to learn about everything 19.1 can do, release notes are available in the Encompass Help site.
Freddie Mac: Make Decisions on the Double
Close loans faster, reduce your document burden and create a better home financing experience for your borrowers with Loan Product Advisor®
Asset & Income Modeler (AIM). AIM is Freddie Mac’s solution for automating the manual processes of assessing borrower assets and income that can help you get representation and warranty relief related to certain borrower employment income and/or assets. To find out how AIM works click here.
Check out the new AllRegs Online
AllRegs is now easier to get what you need to successfully navigate the ocean of compliance using the leading source for research, reference, education, and publishing resources for the entire mortgage industry. Go to AllRegs and:
- Stay on top of compliance with access to the state/federal compliance resources
- Get current, comprehensive underwriting guidelines in a single, searchable online location
- Maintain licensing and elevate performance with the latest mortgage industry training
We Want to Hear from You: Ellie Mae Idea Center
Submit and vote for
your favorite product enhancements in our Idea Center. Open to all named contacts and System Admins, the Idea Center leverages the power of you.
Free Classes: Learn How to Easily Order Services in Encompass Using TQL and Freddie Mac Tools
These new – and free – training classes are now available:
up Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan Program (TQL) for Admins – Now includes Encompass MI Service information
2. Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan: Using TQL – Now includes Encompass MI Service information
3. Transitioning to Loan Product Advisor® System-to-System in Encompass for Admins
4. Transitioning to Loan Product Advisor®
System-to-System in Encompass for End Users
5. Setting up Freddie Mac Loan Quality Advisor® for Admins
6. Using Freddie Mac Loan Quality Advisor® for End Users
Log in to the Resource Center and enter "Ellie Mae Services" in the Class Catalog to find these and other classes.
AllRegs Updates: Class Dismissed Until March 1st
AllRegs Continuing Education library is not available during the late CE period now through February 28, 2019. We will have new courses available beginning March 1, 2019. If you’ve completed courses for continuing education credit, please allow seven calendar days from the date of completion for your credit to be banked with NMLS. After the 7-day period, you may verify with NMLS that your credit has been banked.
Encompass Lending Platform Thought Leadership Blog Post
Looking for authentication and authorization insights for Encompass? Check out this blog post from Jamie Brooks providing you a deep dive into the nuances of our Oauth server.
Here’s a Resolution: Schedule your Annual Health Check
If slow times-to-close are putting you behind, or you just have a desire to make your processes better, faster, and stronger, we’ll check your systems and get you healthy. Schedule time with our experts, and we’ll:
all administrative and tool settings in Encompass
- Review reports and dashboards and provide documentation on findings and recommendations
- Examine and optimize workflows to help improve efficiency
System health issues – sometimes they’re obvious, often they’re not – get a Health Check and get up to speed.
Early Bird Registration Discount Ends in a Few Days
There’s still time to take advantage of the $200 Early Bird registration discount for Experience 19 – but hurry, you only have until January 25, 2019 to cash in. Don’t miss a special URLA two-part session at the event that will prepare you for the GSEs' planned implementation timeline.
Developer Summit at Experience 19
Experience 19 is features a Developer Summit sponsored by Fannie Mae®
with keynotes Robbie Bach, Former Chief Xbox Officer, Microsoft and Jeff Barr, Chief Evangelist at Amazon Web Services. Don’t miss this opportunity to code 1:1 with Ellie Mae architects and developers, discover new developer tools and advanced coding samples, and more.
Webinar: Improve Loan Officer Productivity Using Custom Tools in Encompass
Your business is unique and customizing Encompass for your specific needs can help to improve platform usability for your loan officers and increase their productivity. Join Ken Kolda, Staff Architect at Ellie Mae, as he shares strategies, tips and examples of how to build and customize the loan officer experience within Encompass to drive your unique business workflows. You will learn:
- How to leverage code samples that can help you optimize your business workflow
- Best practices for using custom tools to increase operational efficiencies
- How to build your own customized loan officer experience to take your organization to the next level
Webinar: Encompass TPO Connect 19.1 Release Overview
The Encompass TPO Connect 19.1 Major Release is coming and will include exciting enhancements to help you boost productivity across your wholesale and correspondent channels. Join us for a webinar covering the 19.1 release where our team will highlight how the updates can help you:
Collaborate more efficiently with brokers and sellers with document upload, company contacts and loan withdrawal workflow enhancements
- Provide better website experiences with new ways to configure loan actions, Optimal Blue price groups and company announcements, as well as support for additional credit provider integrations
- Acquire loans faster with correspondent trade management and purchase advice form enhancements
Encompass TPO Connect 19.1 Release Overview
Wednesday, February 6th | 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
Verify Employment and Income Instantly Through Encompass Consumer Connect Here’s another step forward in the Encompass Consumer Connect™ digital mortgage evolution – The Work Number® verification of employment and income is now available at point of application. Delivering more speed and convenience for you and your customers, it works seamlessly within Encompass to:
- Reduce applicant paperwork by eliminating W2 and paystub requirements
- Identify available payroll records early in the application process
- Supplement instant records with manual verifications through Encompass when necessary
- Enable GSE validation programs for more efficient workflows
Ready to speed things up? Equifax can help you activate The Work Number verifications on your Encompass system.
Our announcement of our 2019 Hall of Fame winners and finalists honoring mortgage lenders that have distinguished themselves with their innovative use of Ellie Mae technology is just around the corner! Stay tuned. Winners will be honored at Ellie Mae Experience 2019 User Conference,
March 10-13, 2019 in San Francisco.