Increase efficiency, save money and go green by taking your Encompass environment completely paperless. You'll be able to manage all your borrower documents electronically and allow borrowers to conveniently sign documents and upload them directly into the eFolder. After a thorough investigation, your consultant will recommend steps to increase usage of our imaging platform, enhance your settings, and optimize your workflow to reduce paper and processing times.
On Demand Hours (paid by credit card)
- Highly skilled Ellie Mae Advisory Consultants with experienced Encompass Administrator expert capabilities
- Provide customer assistance within Encompass, could include special projects or punch-list related items
- Help enable, coach, mentor, and problem-solve with your local System Administrator one-on-one so they can achieve their best
- Scope can include Business As Usual (BAU) activities or specific tasks/initiatives
- Available in 5 hour increments, up to 15 hours (for needs greater than 15 hours, please contact your Account Manager)
- All hours are remote, and must be consumed within 90 days
The Health Check is for clients who have been using Encompass for six months or longer. Your Ellie Mae consultant will work with you to discover additional system benefits that can increase productivity. You will identify opportunities for educating your Encompass system administrators to use and work within Encompass more effectively.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Our Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory Consulting services help lenders successfully navigate the before, during and after of the often-chaotic M&A process, so you can achieve your goals while minimizing risk and overall impact to your employees and customers. We can help you solve challenges for:
- M&A timing
- Organizational structure
- Technology migrations
- Loan pipelines
- Vendor management
- And more
Onsite consulting is available for the following services to help you fully leverage your Encompass solution:
- Assistance in onsite testing and configuration during implementation.
- Additional onsite support after implementation.
- Creation of custom reports, dashboards, input forms or screens, and printed forms and documents.
- Writing of advanced business rules.
Custom Solutions and Integrations
Ellie Mae consultants can also deliver customized integrations based on your needs, including:
Ensure efficiency and accuracy by automatically generating the GinnieNet proprietary pool request file. This solution uses a batch long interface in conjunction with default tools within Encompass Secondary Trade Management and the Encompass Software Development Kit (SDK) to create an extract for subsequent uploads to GinnieNet web services.
Ensure efficiency and accuracy by automatically generating the boarding request file for Dovenmuehle (DMI). This solution uses a batch loan interface to manage the export of proprietary file types as defined by the third-party provider.
Gain local access to Encompass data for distribution to third party partners and various reports. This solution automates the transfer of loan-level data to a local SQL database on a scheduled basis, using the Encompass SDK.
Leveraging the Encompass SDK, this solution enables loan files to be sent to Cenlar on an on-demand basis and gives users an interface within Encompass to perform the export.
Enable your System Admin to reach their full potential, and maximize the effectiveness of Encompass. Ellie Mae Advisory Consulting can deliver the expertise needed to coach, mentor, and enable your Encompass System Admin, taking their problem-solving skills and overall skillset to the next level.
Leveraging Encompass Services
Improve efficiency and performance: Get the services you need configured directly within Encompass with the help of Advisory Consulting. In many cases the services you need are available within Encompass, and simply need to be configured.